Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Qing Ming Jie (清明节) - Memorial to Sonny Long's Death

This Friday 04th April 2008 (FRI) is Qing Ming Jie (清明节). Let's keep one minute of silence to show our respect to one of our dearest KSWS members, Sonny Long's death. We will always remember him in our heart & his great contributions to KSWS in the past.

In behalf of the KSWS & my many years of friendship, I will be showing my respect to him at the Mandai Crematorium this coming Saturday (05.05.2008) afternoon. If you are interested to join me, please meet me at Ang Mo Kio MRT control station at 3pm sharp. Thanks!

From Lawrence Chong
President of KSWS

P/S: Thanks to Kelvin Ng (Ah Boon), Hui Leong, JieJun, Elisse, Sze Hou & Xiumei for joining me & my family to show our respect to Sonny Long. I really appreciated your time & effort even thought it was raining that day. Thank you very much!

No comments: