Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sonny's ashes location for people who have missed his funeral.

I have called Sonny's Mum today to get Sonny's ashes location. I have missed his funeral due to my new born baby. I am thinking of organising a small group to pay him a visit. Don't know who is interested to join? Whoever is keen, please sms or call me. I have not decided the date yet but will let you know if you are keen.

Sonny's ashes location is as follows:
Mandai Crematorium
300 Mandai Road,
Blk D, 2nd Level,
Row 5, No. 0501

You can take a direct Bus 138 from the Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange. It will stop directly in-front of the Crematorium.

If you are going yourself, please kindly note down this location. Thanks!

St. Andrew Alumni Band Concert
SA Alumni will be having a concert this coming Sunday (27.01.2008) at 5:30pm at VCH. They will be playing pieces to commemorate Sonny Long for his contribution in music making. If you are free, you can drop-by for the concert.

Amy & I will be there with Sonny's Mum & Auntie. Whoever is interested, I hope to see you at the concert hall. Thanks! I know Sonny will be there too.

No comments: