Friday, January 25, 2008

Welcome Xiu Mei Onboard the Main Committee!!

Finally the KSWS Main Committee is complete! Ms. Yim Xiu Mei has agreed to join the committee as the Head of Operations with effect from 26.01.2008 SAT. I really must appreciate her commitment in this role. This is not an easy role for anyone who can fit in. This role need time and effort to mingle with a lot of people around her! In fact this involves a lot of social skill for this important role in the committee.

So from now, Xiumei will be the person who will be assisting me most of the time in administration & running of Projects like Performances & Concerts. Ensure that everything is place & properly run according to plans. All Sections Leaders will report to her from now on for administration purpose in your individual section.

I will give her my full support & authority to recruit & terminate members with my knowledge & approval all the time. She will also be assisting me to ensure that the band motto - ONE BAND ONE SOUND is lifted up & the band direction is secured.

So please join me to welcome Ms. Yim Xiu Mei on-board to the KSWS main committee. I seek for your supports & co-operations to fulfil her role & responsibilities.

No comments: